Serving Size: 3-4
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pack Della Terra Rigatoni
- 6 oz Italian sausage, removed from casing
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp pasta water
- 1 cup fresh arugula, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- In a fry pan, add the sausage over medium heat, cook until golden brown and crumbled, appx 5-7 min.
- Add the black pepper, butter, olive oil and water to the pan, combine to form the sauce. Turn the heat off until the pasta is ready.
- Cook the pasta per package suggestion. Taste to piece to ensure that you are satisfied with the al dente, cook a little more if you prefer.
- When the pasta is cooked add it to the pan with the sauce and toss together. Add a splash of the pasta water if needed.
- Add the arugula, give the pan a quick stir.
- Serve with the grated Parmesan sprinkled over top.