Serving Size: 3-4
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack Della Terra Casarecce
- 1-2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1-2 filets of anchovy (optional of course)
- Pinch of crushed pepper flake, to taste
- 1 cup of San Marzano plum tomatoes
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- A pinch of sugar to balance the tomato, if needed
- 1/4 bunch of parsley, chopped
- In a fry pan, add 1 tsp of olive oil and garlic over med-low heat.
- Toast the garlic lightly and add the crushed pepper and anchovy, allow 30 seconds to infuse the oil.
- Add the tomatoes, reduce by about half.
- Cook the pasta per package suggestion. Taste to piece to ensure that you are satisfied with the al dente, cook a little more if you prefer.
- When the pasta is cooked add it to the pan with the sauce and toss together. Add a splash of the pasta water if needed.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley.