A quick and flavorful pasta preparation! This is one of our favorite, go-to recipes for busy nights when we still want something tasty and wholesome.
Serving Size: 3-4
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack Della Terra Campanelle
- 2 strips of bacon, sliced into 1/4″ pieces
- 1 cup San Marzano plum tomatoes
- Olive oil, 2-3 tsp
- 1 scallion, thin sliced
- Black pepper to taste
- In a fry pan, render the bacon over low heat with 1 tsp olive oil.
- When the bacon is golden black pepper and allow to infuse for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and cook over med-low heat to soften the tomatoes and begin to form a sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta, scallions and 1 tsp olive oil.
- Toss and serve, add parmesan if desired.